Investigator & Mitigation Specialist
- Founder and Owner of Able Court Reporting - 14 years experience in court reporting.
- Sits on Board of Directors of Floridians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty.
- Pioneer of the Social Services Division of the Public Defender's Office in Hillsborough County.
- Consultant with the Forensic Justice Project in Washington, D.C.
- Owner of Criminal Specialist Investigations, Inc., in Tampa, Florida - 14 years experience in Capital Cases in both phases of investigation. Involved in over 700 murder cases in all 20 counties - trial, penalty phase, post conviction.
- Appointed to Federal Death Penalty Case in Middle District of Florida
- Speaker at the Florida Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers "Death is Different" (2004 and 2006) Seminars.
- Speaks Spanish Fluently.